You know it's time for a break from making bouquets when...
- You keep swearing at your flowers.
- You start thinking the bouquet would be much easier, and still look ok, with just one flower in it!
- You start wondering if you could throw the bouquet into the fireplace from this distance.
- You wonder why the flowers are wet, until you find out it's the sweat dripping off your hands.
- You start calling the flowers names. And the names aren't exactly flattering.
- You start thinking of all these tasks you would rather be doing. Weeding the garden really shouldn't seem like more fun than making bouquets!
- You wonder why the flowers are getting blurry. It can be quite hard to see through tears of frustration!
- You've gone through so much wire trying to wire this one flower, that you think it would be a really smart investment to buy some shares in the wire company.
- Your wire cutters are blunt, and you bought them yesterday!
- Even just thinking about a silk flower makes you shake.
Look, just take a break, OK?